Give to Game is a board gaming event in Austin, Texas, whose goal is to raise funds for the Bastrop County Emergency Food Pantry. Come join us for a day of gaming!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What Did Dingus Bring Us?

So Betty Dingus did it again! She donated around 60 more games!!! I had to cram it all in my car just to get it home. I just got through sorting them out last night, and still can't believe it. It went across the spectrum from Fortress America to Dungeon Twister. There are a lot of out-of-print games that I know a lot of people would love to get their hands on. I still need to sort out which will go in the auction and which will go in raffles. I'll post more info soon.

I can't stress enough that you need to remember to bring some cash to the event! There will be plenty of opportunities to get some great games!

No comments:

Post a Comment