Give to Game is a board gaming event in Austin, Texas, whose goal is to raise funds for the Bastrop County Emergency Food Pantry. Come join us for a day of gaming!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Month Countdown

Only one more month until Give to Game! (Actually, it was one month yesterday)

We're slowly getting things ready. I picked up some games from Great Hall on Friday. It was a very generous donation! Thanks again Great Hall! After sorting things out, we have a good number of door prizes, raffles items, and auction items.

Speaking of auctions, this year we're going to have an old-fashioned auction. Last year's silent auction was fun, but I think it would be better for the cause to have a called out one. I asked Jonathan Grabert if he would help out this year and call the auction. I've only experienced his auction abilities in board game situations, but he gets my seal of approval. As we get closer to the event, I'll be posting a list of auction items.

No comments:

Post a Comment