Give to Game is a board gaming event in Austin, Texas, whose goal is to raise funds for the Bastrop County Emergency Food Pantry. Come join us for a day of gaming!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Only Four More Days!

Time is flying. I have been very busy this week. I got the key for the building - always a good thing. I printed off the tags for the auction items as well as the rules. Last night I was preparing the raffle items and their ticket boxes. There are eight lots of games that you can enter to win (one of them is a mystery box). I'll be heading over to CAFB to pick up the food boxes to we have a place to store our grocery bags. Still lots to do!

One thing you can do is make sure to let everyone know that it is this Saturday! Clear your schedules and get ready to play some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment