- Bidding starts at 10:00 AM and closes at 8:00 PM.
- Shortly before the bidding closes, there will be a 'last call' for bids.
- All bids must be higher than the previous bid and be in increments of $1.00.
- If the current bid is at or below the “Buy Now” price, you may take the bid slip to Dan or Kelly, and buy the item for that amount.
- You must be present and have the payment in hand at the close of the auction to win an item. If you are not present at the close of the auction and you have the highest bid, the item will be verbally auctioned off starting with the second highest bid.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Silent Auction Rules
Kelly and I went over the details for the silent auction today, just to make sure we had everything written down and decided beforehand. Our biggest point of contention was the last item in the rules: You must be present to win. In the end we decided that there would be the potential for headaches if we had to track people down, mail items, wait for payment, etc.