Give to Game is a board gaming event in Austin, Texas, whose goal is to raise funds for the Bastrop County Emergency Food Pantry. Come join us for a day of gaming!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great Haul!

Yesterday, I stopped by Great Hall Games to pick up some donations for Give To Game. Beka, one of the owners, led me out to her car where the games were. As it turns out, I was helping her out because they had been taking up space in her car trunk for quite some time and she wanted that space back. To my amazement, she was able to give me a trunk load of board games and puzzles! After I transferred those games to my car, we went inside, and she had another stack of games waiting for me! And if that wasn't more than enough, she hand picked some games on the clearance rack to add to the pile. I was amazed! I am very grateful at the generosity of Great Hall Games for their support. All of the games donated will be given out as door prizes or will be auctioned off in a silent auction (I'll let you know more about that in a future post).

No comments:

Post a Comment